ITrix - 2011

ITrix - 2011
March 28 - 29
Department of Information Science and Technology
College of Engineering Guindy, Anna university

[​IMG]

About
The Information Science and Technology Association (ISTA) is honored to present ITrix, the annual technical fest of the Department of Information Science and Technology (DIST), College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai. ITrix has every ingredients of a successful symposium with fascinating and novel events, thought provoking workshops adding to the flavor. To more details visit #-Link-Snipped-#.

“One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind” - Neil Armstrong
The Information Science and Technology Association (ISTA) is a closely knit group of individuals working together to propel the Department of Information Science and Technology (DIST) into limelight. To trace the lineage of ISTA you need not go deep into history! ISTA was officially formed on January 2011.ISTA believes that the history is trivial and only the determination to achieve will truly result in success. So what has this got to do with ITrix?

ISTA’s first attempt to unify the DIST and to make a mark in history of College of Engineering, Guindy is the symposium which has been christened ITrix. ITrix being one among the newly conceived symposiums strives to distinguish its events from the traditional array of events. ITrix 11 being the first edition of ITrix is going to be an enigma to most students since most events of ITrix are going to be a surprise. The fact that ITrix 11 will serve as a benchmark for forthcoming editions rests on the minds of the ISTA and hence ITrix 11 has been made as enchanting as possible. Enough with the introduction! Go ahead and leap into the world of ITrix.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to learn Software Engineering. I tried Software Enginnering By Roger Pressman. But it is very vast, could you suggest me some web resources that are precise and small.
Hi all Im new to this forum and am interested in mechanical engineering with a focus on projectile acceleration/Directed Energy weapons I was conducting a thought experiment to reproduce the...
Do watch this video and place yourself in place of parvesh This is one of the best scene i liked too much [video=youtube;FOYQh42sTYs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOYQh42sTYs[/video]
Google has finally took the browser out of Beta. THe new browser is faster, has new UI for settings page and sync facility across various mobile devices. Check out our...
Hello, I am a high school senior working on my CAPSTONE project. What I'm thinking of doing is a LED ANALOG CLOCK, or anything else involved with LED. Can anybody...