Italian Institute Of Technology (IIT) HyQ Robot

Engineers at Italian Institute Of Technology aka IIT have designed and developed Hydraulic Quadruped robot (HyQ for short). The video is quite impressive, yeah?

Replies

• Rajesh Choudhary
    Rajesh Choudhary
    Its a very great job and it is very helpful for us.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We wrote an article on HyQ on our official blog VoiCE -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I hope you guys would go and read it and leave comments.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Honda's a well known name in the world of robotics and engineering. The company famous for the ASIMO robots has just released an evolved version of U3-X mobility device named...
Nokia India has just announced two entry-level Dual-SIM phones, Nokia 110 and Nokia 112. The phones are priced at Rs. 2400 and Rs. 2600 respectively which should make it very...
I am Rajesh Kr Choudhary from Rajasthan{India}. Currently, I am an engineering student(Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering). And I want to do something very exciting for this world.
Here is an interesting and creative (CEative!) engineered art product using the latest engineering tools. Is the creator an artist or engineer? May be just a CEan. https://www.instructables.com/id/Creating-a-University-Monument-and-Replica-Bronzes/
Hi guys, I am a first year student studying electronics and comm engg. I am in my first year hols and want to learn something new. When I talked to...