IT start up

Hi All,

I am Sanidhya from raipur (C.G).
I just completed my engineering in July 2012 and planning to start a It firm which would provide It services and solutions to mankind.

I am not good at technical development, but I am interested in people management and posses good business skills.

Share some innovative ideas to start a company and also guide whether is this the good time to start it or not ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Entrepreneurship & Startups section.

What kind of services do you plan to offer?

Good time to start a company is only when the thought of starting a company and becoming an entrepreneur refuses to leave your mind even when you are in shower.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Also, the important part is - if you say you're not good at technical development, do you have a team that has the required skills? Gathering a great team could be one good idea to start-up.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, please explain me what is dryness fraction? I didn't understood that in my class....
I want to get some suggestion what should i make in java language as my major project for college training..
Swumanoid, an android which will be used to analyse how people can swim faster & will develop speed enhancing techniques. Once perfected, this bot will be used as a mechanical...
How many compatibility equations of elasticity are independant?
Hi ... buddies... i like to know more about the android apps development..... which languages should i be focussed on to develop android apps ???? could u suggest me some...