IT related seminar topics

m a student doing m.sc(it)....4th year... as part of studies i have to give seminar on any technology...i have selected java card technology....is it good.?? or should i go with any other topic?? please anyone reply soon...

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    well your selected topic is good but if you want to change it here are the other topics

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • dikes
    dikes
    itits ok,bst of luck
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Hima Kapadia
    m a student doing m.sc(it)....4th year... as part of studies i have to give seminar on any technology...i have selected java card technology....is it good.?? or should i go with any other topic?? please anyone reply soon...
    you can also try the wicket framework ,which is new in java technology.or choose your own interest.
  • Hima Kapadia
    Hima Kapadia
    thank u all for replying....i asked because i m not so sure/confident....but m going with java card technololy....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii there, can someone suggest me a switching transistor which can switch a square wave of 100-200 kHz any help will be much appreciated also the knowledge of its availability...
Hi friends..... Can anybody tell me the operating range for voltage doubler and current doubler? Now i am in problem. So please tell me and solve my problem?
Hello to all CEans, I'm Chea from Msia, currently doing Final Semester of Mechanical Engineering. I kinda noob in using Inventor as i need to test my design stress analysis....
Hello guys...I want to create a new web site named "Bharat Darshan" (for those who are unknown to hindi "bharat darshan means "view india")That will be totally in hindi... but...
Hi.I am a civil engg student doing my second year.can anyone please tell me about the companies in south india offering internship.