Issues on CE

All,

I started this thread to post issues if you find any on CE.

I have found one,

Starting 1.05PM IST, till 1.30 PM VoiCE section is not loading properly.
It is taking very long time to load.

After clicking on VoiCE link, after 3 to 4 mins still I see the progress bar.

I am using WIN7 and IE8. I opened other websites and they are working fine. I also verfied all sections in forum and they look good too.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Checked logs - nothing seems out of place.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    If anyone of you guys face any issues while accessing any section of CE.

Post it here. One suggestion if you face any issues clear cookies and cache retry and then post.
    Please post your OS, and Browser details as well which helps.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Everything is fine for me.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I think the problem is only with my network! Accessing few sites now and its dead slow.
  • Reya
    Reya
    CE
    #-Link-Snipped-# Not sure why the Login/Sign up appears in the thread.

DO anyone face this kind of issue?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Which browser, operating system are you using?
  • Reya
    Reya
    Chrome and Windows 7.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Reya
    Chrome and Windows 7.
    Hmm, I've tested this on Windows 7 with latest Chrome and it worked fine. Can someone else do a quick test and tell us whether there's an issue? Simply logout of CE and view any thread. 😀
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I think it's fine.

[​IMG]

This is also in Win7 Chrome..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Reya
    Chrome and Windows 7.
    Could you check your browser version, please?
  • Reya
    Reya
    Browser version is 21.0. Google Chrome is up to date.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Reya
    Browser version is 21.0. Google Chrome is up to date.
    Strange. We'll need more information to fix the problem. Could you check with Firefox? Also check with Chrome once again. Does it happen on all the thread pages?
  • Reya
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# If I pause the AdBlock, I don't see that Login/Signup appearing in threads. I just figured it out.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Mine is the same too.. (21.0)

Only thing is, I tried it in incognito mode earlier.. so, just to be sure, I tried it in normal mode too, and it's fine there also..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# If I pause the AdBlock, I don't see that Login/Signup appearing in threads. I just figured it out.
    Ok, so it was the Ad-block that was causing problems. Will see if this can be fixed.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    oh.. ok. It was because of that app? I thought ad blockers only blocked javascript from executing in the page..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess I need to figure out a better layout for the ads. I dream of making CE ad-free asap.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

“In practical matters the end is not mere speculative knowledge of what is to be done, but rather the doing of it. It is not enough to know about Virtue,...
Does anyone know how to model flexible elements made of rubber like, boots, bellows , gaiters, springs and belts in pro-e. ? modelling these things in pro-e is no big...
The Windows Marketplace was only made available in 63 countries by Microsoft, and only 38 of those countries were allowed to submit applications to the Windows Marketplace. But now it...
I had to make a project for that i choose a the topic " AES encryptionin using C language " I have to make the test case but i don´t...
Indian Navy -Serve the Nation with Pride​ Indian Navy released its notification of recruitment forB.Tech 3rd & 4th years. Branches - CSE, ECE, Automobile, Marine, Mechanical, Mechtronics, Metallurgy, Instrumentation, Instrumentation...