Isn't Internet as a whole is copyright infringement?

Internet is the most easiest way to achieve information.

But don't you think at every step somehow,internet itself serves to copyright infringement?😕

Replies

• Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Internet is the best source of obtaining information as it can violate some copyright information and there were laws to protect the violation but no method can successfully protect the copyright information from becoming violated.

Example: Games, movies and personal work and information.

When they got released some people who bought the information will put the content into the internet violating the copyright laws and internet had become a good platform for them.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Since Internet contains only digital information and just one cannot be held responsible, it can be said as a great warehouse of information and since no control is there at anytime, it can also be said as the piracy market!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[video=youtube;bsNcjya56v8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsNcjya56v8[/video]​
What’s it gonna be? Feed or Speed? Quote: For a given production rate of metal removal, better tool life is obtained by using heavy feed and low speed. Endquote Feed...
which is the best in advance 'c' or (dot.)..net
i have chosen computer science at a stage wen i didnt evn know whats in it....i used to love physics a lot and later in here i dont find anythng...
Hi, I am a computer science student in final year . As now its time for preparing for the campus interviews and i also know it very well that i...