Isaac 2011

Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers of Thadomal Shahani Engg. College, Bandra (IEEE-TSEC) presents ISAAC 2011!

Get ready to explore the unexplored and delve into vistas of knowledge! ISAAC is here once again, and with 12 successful years behind us, we the ISAAC 2011 team, are all set to enlighten minds and hone the skills of future engineers. ISAAC has always lived up to its expectations and re-iterated the ephemeral fact that IEEE-TSEC and ISAAC are analogous to Excellence and Brilliance. We aim for nothing short of perfection and we are all set to deliver it!

This year we've tons of Contests, Workshops, Conferences and Exhibitions.

For more details visit our website- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HELLO. I'am appearing for SAIL and EIL( engg india ltd ) 2011 exams. But I want to know the exam pattern and if anybody can help me in getting previous...
After the recent event: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...thquake-delhi-ncr-7th-sept-2011-11-30-pm.html An earthquake measuring 6.8 on the richter scale hit North India on Sunday and the epicentre was Sikkim. 😡 Mild tremors were felt in Delhi...
We currently have opportunities in the following areas across the UK. For more information see the HSE Engineering Jobs page. Electrical Engineer - Chemical Industries Division Process Integrity - Offshore...
We've been on a very exciting, busy and tiring schedule here in Israel. Today, we took a tour of the city of Jerusalem. A Historic city in Israel and important...
Intelligence, Quality and Usability of Embedded Systems and Telecommunication (I-QUEST'11) will be held from 28th to 29th September 2011 at Annai Mathammal Sheela Engineering College, Namakkal District, Tamil Nadu. Paper...