Is there is less attention towards para-olympics?

Both paper and T.V media, is not showing much attention towards para-Olympics. Why it is so?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    sadly speaking that is true we saw huge crowds in front of TV for the world cup and relative lot for the olympic and not for the para olympic
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    All sporting events dont find popularity , I do agree para-lympics is as imp as olympics, but due to some unknown reasons it is not enjoying same kind of attention.Still coverage has been increased compare to past.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Leave all,
    Even CE is not interested.
    Girisha Hosanagara Nagarajegowda won silver medal and even there is no coverage on any Tv channel or any front page coverage in print media not even on The Hindu.

#-Link-Snipped-# : I think people only give attention what shows on Tv and media. If same thing shows to public over & over again its seems to true and popular to public.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-# : it is sadly true there is still a lack of awareness about many games in our country
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    ianoop
    Leave all,
    Even CE is not interested.
    Girisha Hosanagara Nagarajegowda won silver medal and even there is no coverage on any Tv channel or any front page coverage in print media not even on The Hindu.

#-Link-Snipped-# : I think people only give attention what shows on Tv and media. If same thing shows to public over & over again its seems to true and popular to public.
    Every true words. We cant find many threads for para Olympics as we find it for Olympics in CE and traffic was comparatively less.

Where we go wrong?
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    jeffrey samuel
    #-Link-Snipped-# : it is sadly true there is still a lack of awareness about many games in our country
    Off course, we don't have. But many of them, Knows there is para-Olympics taking place. But we never gave attention towards it.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    a real point of concern to ponder on friend
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    TV and the media have money to make and money comes from the TRPs. No advertiser is willing to pay for anything that generates lesser interest from the people. I'd put the blame on both media and the people; more on media though.

In India, the media does not know any sport / game than Cricket. Sad!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

explain about this concept please post some porajects regurding this concept
what is the diffrent between manufacturing & production..????​
i participate in a techanical seminar if any one have a lesest topics or any letest bolg than pllz suggest me....
How does Tyre pressure sensing device work?? e.g. scorpio nd etc...
i completed my BE in 2011. i had little bit knowledge of C & CORE JAVA & still i am unemployed. i am so much frustrated. i have no idea...