Is there any problem with F connect button?

hi
I am usually sign in with 'f Connect' button. But now i can't sign in with is facility from last two days.😲
Is there any problem with that please solve it as early as you can because, it is simplest way to sign in you have to click only once for sign in.😎

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It was working fine this afternoon. Will check and revert. Do let us know if it continues to disfunction.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Thanks Big
    I think,i have to clear my cookies!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Did that work? I see lot of users using Fconnect to login. Can others confirm?
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Bug with fbconnect
    1) from Forum index page you can not login. You need to either go to a sub forum or thread.
    2) after typing comment or something in the editor, try posting. it will as usual ask you to login. once you click fbconnect, you will be redirected to white page. ( That is because forum index page will have crazyengineers cookie. fbconnect can not access the cookie of the facebook account.
    3) Contrary sometimes this mod can behave very annoyingly. Not the problem with the Mod, problem with conflicting cookies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai frns i have a doubt in Network nodes... How is the collision occurance intimated to other nodes in a network???
Hi everyone.My name is Tonmoy.I am a beginner in this forum.I am student of DU.IN this year I have completed my graduation.Now I an searching for a new job.So members...
Taking courses like Android app dev,Java,PHP etc or joining any company as a trainee benifit a fresher.
Second in the KYMod series is Durga. She joined CE around 3 years back and soon become the integral part of CE. first as member then ambassador and now Moderator....
Google Invades Your Home…Android Phones Control Your Appliances and Accessories (video) | Singularity Hub