CrazyEngineers
  • hi
    I am usually sign in with 'f Connect' button. But now i can't sign in with is facility from last two days.😲
    Is there any problem with that please solve it as early as you can because, it is simplest way to sign in you have to click only once for sign in.😎
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 19, 2011

It was working fine this afternoon. Will check and revert. Do let us know if it continues to disfunction.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • ShrinkDWorld

MemberJul 19, 2011

Thanks Big
    I think,i have to clear my cookies!!!
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 19, 2011

Did that work? I see lot of users using Fconnect to login. Can others confirm?
    Cancel
  • Rupam Das

MemberSep 6, 2011

Bug with fbconnect
    1) from Forum index page you can not login. You need to either go to a sub forum or thread.
    2) after typing comment or something in the editor, try posting. it will as usual ask you to login. once you click fbconnect, you will be redirected to white page. ( That is because forum index page will have crazyengineers cookie. fbconnect can not access the cookie of the facebook account.
    3) Contrary sometimes this mod can behave very annoyingly. Not the problem with the Mod, problem with conflicting cookies.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register