Debasmita Banerjee
Debasmita Banerjee
Instrumentation
04 Dec 2015

Is there any fictional character whom you like to follow?

I am not sure whether this topic is very off from what should be discussed here, but I found this might give students giving semester exams a break from heavy studies. Personally speaking I am also very eager to know if there is any such fictional character who inspired you to be what you are today. Talking about me, I am fond of a particular anime series since I was a kid and that is NARUTO. Among it's characters, I like Itachi Uchiha for his tough decisions and self sacrificial actions. He created a hallucination which he depicted as reality and fed this lies to his little brother so that he becomes strong one day. He portrayed himself as a rogue ninja till the very end who finished off his Uchiha clan, but all his actions and will made me salute him. I would recommend this anime series to everyone of all age groups. Also I would like to know if there's something you like or get inspiration from.
Ashraf HZ

Ashraf HZ

Communications
04 Jan 2016
I've never watched Naruto, but I'ved always wondered why it is so popular. Good to see it teaches life lessons I guess 😁

At some point I was inspired by MacGyver, just because it was good to see we can fight the bad guys with engineering 😎

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.