Is there any fictional character whom you like to follow?

I am not sure whether this topic is very off from what should be discussed here, but I found this might give students giving semester exams a break from heavy studies. Personally speaking I am also very eager to know if there is any such fictional character who inspired you to be what you are today. Talking about me, I am fond of a particular anime series since I was a kid and that is NARUTO. Among it's characters, I like Itachi Uchiha for his tough decisions and self sacrificial actions. He created a hallucination which he depicted as reality and fed this lies to his little brother so that he becomes strong one day. He portrayed himself as a rogue ninja till the very end who finished off his Uchiha clan, but all his actions and will made me salute him. I would recommend this anime series to everyone of all age groups. Also I would like to know if there's something you like or get inspiration from.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I've never watched Naruto, but I'ved always wondered why it is so popular. Good to see it teaches life lessons I guess 😁

At some point I was inspired by MacGyver, just because it was good to see we can fight the bad guys with engineering 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm Sahil Badani, 18. First year student of Electrical Engg. at Jadavpur University, Kolkata. I consider myself one of those typical students who await the destination but do not know...
Everyone knows the three R’s – Reduce, Reuse and Recycle but almost none of us bother with that because it requires a little effort. Epson, one of the world's largest...
My name Ha. i am 23 year old, live in vietnames. I am a new member, I wanted to know and make friends everyone. Wishes everyone happy new month!
Yahoo Messenger, once the king of online messaging, is back from dormancy with a new revamped version; a little too late for the world that's moved on. Yahoo messenger was...
Asus has brought a new beasty variant to its ZenFone series with 'Zenfone 2 Laser' priced in India at Rs. 17,999. This variant bears the model number - ZE601KL. Earlier,...