CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@BASANAGOUDA GOUDAR • 26 May, 2016
Whether scientific calculater is allowed or not for engineering service exam 2016?
@Ankita Katdare • 31 May, 2016
BASANAGOUAD
Whether scientific calculater is allowed or not for engineering service exam 2016?
It is best not to carry a scientific calculator in the Engineering Services Exam.

It is said that you are allowed to carry the calculators which do not have any external memory, the non-programmable ones (some even say the 92 mx-type) in the Indian Engineering Services exams.
This is especially true for the objective type paper.
Many have noted that you can carry the calculator in the conventional type paper.
If you really need to carry it, do ask the examiner before entering the exam hall about it.
4.6k views

Related Posts

@Anil Jain · Dec 27, 2013

Recently released Dhoom 3 has seen All awesome bike stunt, where Hero is doing all great things on bike like: biking on rope, all fancy stuff with bike, Bike cum...
4.2k views

@Chirayu Samarth · Mar 28, 2015

After launching a series of phones, Asus is back to what it does best. One of the largest PC vendor in the world Asus launched the Asus Transformer Book T300...
4k views

@friendster7 · May 10, 2008

There is this boy in a certain school . This boy has a fascination towards soccer and always practised his level best but was never selected for the final team...
14.8k views

@Saurabh Mishra · Jul 1, 2014

Sir I am student of electronics & communication . I am interested in IT field.I wanted to make career in software testing but I hve some doubts. 1- Could ECE...
11.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 9, 2012

With the laws getting stricter, I'm not sure whether ragging is still a part of engineering student's lives. But in my times, the first year would begin with seniors making...
7.4k views