Is recession Going On? No Company Is Hiring

Guys Is recession still Going On in India? I am waiting for companies recruitment process but still no call from there side 😔

Some of them are saying its because companies don't have any project due to recession and they will not conduct any off campus for btech 2011 batch. On the other hand some of them are saying they will conduct it later on as now a days they are recruiting through campus placement due to Nasscom New rules.

I don't know what's going on?

Guys who are working in companies like infosys, TCS, Wipro etc please throw some light on this scenario. We are worried. 😐

Replies

• pranavladkat
    pranavladkat
    Its almost November and its little late for off campus placements too now...
    However with little effort you may get a job..
    But still dont be relaxed in this period as its really difficult to get off campus job after December as company focuses on campus placements only..
    And yes, according to what i've heard, the companies are getting vibes of the recession and after dec, it'll be really really difficult to find a job...
    So i'll recommend you accept whatever job u r getting instead of staying jobless...
    Best of luck
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What I've been hearing from insiders is that the recession is hitting IT companies at the higher management levels - especially the project managers and team leads. L&T seems to be calling the new recruits and other companies too, are confirming joining dates to most of the candidates they recruited from campuses this year.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    pranavladkat
    Its almost November and its little late for off campus placements too now... However with little effort you may get a job.. But still dont be relaxed in this period as its really difficult to get off campus job after December as company focuses on campus placements only.. And yes, according to what i've heard, the companies are getting vibes of the recession and after dec, it'll be really really difficult to find a job... So i'll recommend you accept whatever job u r getting instead of staying jobless... Best of luck

But I am getting that if companies don't want freshers then whey they have started the registration process for us [​IMG] Infosys, hcl, cts, wipro already asked for registration but no hope for the recruitment process.

And bro if you are saying that its little late for off campus, but last year cts, infosys, wipro also did recruitment 2nd time in the month of jan & feb..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. Any idea what is the base circle diameter of the cam profile used in operating valves of IC engines? 2. How much is the lift of valves normally in...
hello guys! I'm new here. 😀
I wish all CEans a very happy and prosperous Diwali.....😀
I have a query and I thought that this forum would be the appropriate one to ask. Here it goes:- What is the difference between ANSI C and C? Let...
i'm searching for a mini project topic ..new techonoly topics....wich can be done wd .net ,java or python...