Is M.tech after MCA possible for Non Maths students?

Hello friends

Question: My friend did his schooling from commerce stream and his optional subject was NOT MATHS . Eventually he got admission in Bachelor of Computer application[BCA] and then pursued his MCA.

Now, He wants to study Mtech but AICTE norms require him to have maths as a subject in 12TH, which he obviously does not have.

So , what are the options for him considering M.tech from distance education?

Is there any University which conducts M.tech through distance learning for non maths guys.

I know there are a lot of universities conducting mtech through distance, but is it for a NON maths guy like him?

Replies

• bookie
    bookie
    I expected some help guys come on!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @bookie: If your friend has done MCA, whats the reason for doing M.Tech?
  • bookie
    bookie
    AbraKaDabra
    @bookie: If your friend has done MCA, whats the reason for doing M.Tech?
    Dear friend, He did his MCA but as per the new aicte rules he is not able to get a job in the teaching field.

MY question is still the same

Question: My friend did his schooling from commerce stream and his optional subject was NOT MATHS . Eventually he got admission in Bachelor of Computer application[BCA] and then pursued his MCA.

Now, He wants to study Mtech but AICTE norms require him to have maths as a subject in 12TH, which he obviously does not have.

So , what are the options for him considering M.tech from distance education?
  • Garvit Agrawal
    Garvit Agrawal
    hey freinds please help me
    i want to do mtech in it
    i have done 12 commerce + computers from isc n bca from vnsgu..
    pursuing mca from ignou
    m i eligible for mtech....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, Google summer of code 2011 has introduced a new program to the students developers to work on open source software projects.Through this google summer of code 2011, the...
Department of mechanical engineering,SKP engineering college,Thiruvannamalai is organizing an international conference on Design and Advances in Mechanical Engineering.This conference will bring researchers,professionals,engineers to discuss about the design of engineering products,mechanism...
I have to use higher wattage CFL. In that case available products are 35/45/65/85W. But they are non RoHS compliant#. Should I use it in bulk quantity? if not then...
what are the prerequisites for doing networking project??
A hospital complex is under construction. How you will design a substation? CE's opinion does matter. ------------------------------- Light+Fan load = 250 kW AC load = 100 kW Lift load =...