Is it worthy to add Rubiks Cube Skill in resume??

Hello There
i can solve Rubik's cube in 2 minutes . i want to know that is it worthy to add this skill in my resume, if YES then under which category(hobbies or other skills) i should add this. #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
Thanking you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jasim92
    Hello There
    i can solve Rubik's cube in 2 minutes . i want to know that is it worthy to add this skill in my resume, if YES then under which category(hobbies or other skills) i should add this. #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanking you
    You can, but it won't really improve your chances of getting selected for a typical engineering interview. I guess solving the cube should typically go into Hobbies.

PS: I'm making a lot of assumptions that you're applying to a regular engineering / IT / software job.
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    i am pursuing Btech(IT).
    Thank you sir for your time and suggetions
  • Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    If you think solving Rubik's cube has developed your logical reasoning, debugging and analytical skills, it would be a good idea to add it under hobby. It might help you during personal interview stages. Your technical (IT) knowledge should be your primary forte for cracking interviews.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers from the Computer Science department at the University of East Anglia (UEA) have engineered a visual speech recognition system which would act as a support facility for forensic science...
Natural sources are generally uncontrollable and put limits on ways in which humans can manipulate them. Renewable energy, though prescribed, makes it very difficult for systems that are trying to...
Project Abstract / Summary : In today’s world ROBOTICS is a fast growing and interesting field. ROBOT has sufficient intelligence to cover the maximum area of provided space. There are...
Project Abstract / Summary : In today’s world ROBOTICS is a fast growing and interesting field. ROBOT has sufficient intelligence to cover the maximum area of provided space. There are...