is it really worth to pay money to consultances that promise to offer a job?

is it really worth to pay money to consultances that promise to offer a job?

I know some of the consultancies that says that if I pay money to them, like 850RS they will make a opportunity to attend a job fairs..etc.,

any replies../? any experiences? is really anyboidy got job through consultancies >? I doubted, is there anyone who got job in monster or naurki?/???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All your posts in this thread are merged into single post. Please refrain from posting multiple times in a thread unless required.

Beware of the fraud consultancies. I don't think one needs to pay for the job fairs. Just keep watch on newspapers and you'll know about job fair in your city/town.

There are several people who've gotten jobs from Monster/Naukri and other job portals.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    thanks for reply..
  • traffictsar
    traffictsar
    [FONT="]If you are interested in learning how to create an online income or build an online home based business I would like to provide you with some absolutely free information that can shed some light on the Truth about Making Money Online.[/FONT]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any body tell me si there any trick by which we can talk by inserting sim in laptop just like we inset memory card in it ๐Ÿ˜
Hi! This is vijay.I m a student of B.TECH. Final year EEE.I need a latest & advanced ELECTRICAL topic for Seminar which is highly-stuffed with content as well as images.I...
The Boeing 727 House, in Benoit (Mississippi, USA). The plane set Joanne Ussary back $2,000.00, cost $4,000.00 to move, and $24,000.00 to renovate. The Spaceship House, in Chattanooga (TN, USA)....
Hey all, I am doing my electronics engineering from mumbai university.I got a year back after my 2nd year.In Last semester papers i gave 7 papers in which i cleared...
Hi friends , Give me your valuable suggestions Some of the topics which has been already choosen are like : CYBERHAND , FOOTBALLPLAYING ROBOT When I google searched I found...