CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ganesh Wakte • 05 Oct, 2016
is it possible to change the exam center after confirmation??
@Ankita Katdare • 06 Oct, 2016 • 1 like
ganesh wakte
is it possible to change the exam center after confirmation??
In the official guide, it has been mentioned that:

Allotment of Centres is the first‐apply‐first‐allot basis and once the capacity of a particular centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice
@Ganesh Wakte • 06 Oct, 2016 thanks mam
but I have already confirm my form . now I want to change exam center.is there any option to edit the exam center.
5.9k views

Related Posts

@abhishek16yadav · Apr 15, 2010

hello sir....... i want to read/download the novel Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows(Part-7) in hindi version. please tell me the URL/website from where i could got it......plz help me.
8.7k views

@Pranjali Desai · Jul 2, 2009

hi.... when we say that a transistor is in active or in saturated mode; what is the practical (physical) meaning behind ?
4.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 23, 2008

The topic has been discussed many times elsewhere. Let's discuss it on CE Forums. Developing countries have bigger problems to deal with : Poverty, Education, Population Control, Infrastructure ... the...
5k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 30, 2010

Dilip Oak's Academy Pune is one of the most popular GRE Coaching Institutes in Pune. Can someone post a review of the academy viz. teachers, study material, notes, course fees...
6.4k views

@Reya · Aug 5, 2011

Download all the ebooks free for GATE exam from the below link.
9.6k views