CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ganesh Wakte • 05 Oct, 2016
is it possible to change the exam center after confirmation??
@Ankita Katdare • 06 Oct, 2016 • 1 like
ganesh wakte
is it possible to change the exam center after confirmation??
In the official guide, it has been mentioned that:

Allotment of Centres is the first‐apply‐first‐allot basis and once the capacity of a particular centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice
@Ganesh Wakte • 06 Oct, 2016 thanks mam
but I have already confirm my form . now I want to change exam center.is there any option to edit the exam center.
2.8k views

Related Posts

@ron12 · Jul 7, 2012

Dear all, When performing a pdelta -analysis using Etabs, when do you take into account the P-δ effect which is associated with the local deformation relative to the chord between...
1.3k views

@tinalive · Oct 4, 2007

I have a business website idea that is more complex than a simple e-commerce site. I am not a "computer person" so I have no idea where to start actually...
2.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 15, 2013

IDoc stands for Intermediate Document in SAP. It is nothing but a SAP Document format that is used for Business transaction data transfers. For us technical people, we can understand...
2.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 11, 2013

So now, news has it that Bajaj might be soon launching the Bajaj Pulsar 200 SS (SuperSports) in India. Though we aren't sure if the launch date is just a...
26.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 18, 2012

Here is a list of project ideas for projects of Civil Engineering. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects....
77k views