Is it possible to changes IES ESE Exam Center after confirmation?

is it possible to change the exam center after confirmation??

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ganesh wakte
    is it possible to change the exam center after confirmation??
    In the official guide, it has been mentioned that:

Allotment of Centres is the first‐apply‐first‐allot basis and once the capacity of a particular centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice
  • Ganesh Wakte
    Ganesh Wakte
    thanks mam
    but I have already confirm my form . now I want to change exam center.is there any option to edit the exam center.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our CEan @mayurpathak 's turned an author with his book 'Novellas'. The book is a collection of short stories based on relationships and emotions from our everyday life. Having read...
Rimac Automobili owned, Croatia based Greyp Bikes has announced its latest bike that can do 240 kilometers on a single charge. Named 'Greyp G12H', the bike was unveiled at INTERMOT...
I am using win 7 and uses opera and chrome for surfing in my pc.i use my redmi not 3 for tethering and connect it for internet. It was good...
Since Reliance Jio is looking to spread its wings in the country fast, its smartphone wing is releasing handsets in quick succession. It is looking to capture all price points...
Scientist Ali Javey and his team of talented engineers from Berkeley National Laboratory have succeeded in creating world's smallest transistor ever. The team has created a working transistor that's just...