Is it better to join Banks through IBPS or go 4 an IT job?

I'am currently confused weather 2 join IT company r opt 4 a banking job.....i have completed B.E-Computer Science and i have a job Offer from an IT company...which demands me to work in rotational night shiftssss.......what to do???.......can smebdy suggest me??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Banking jobs and IT jobs are totally different in nature. What's better for you will have to be determined by you. If you aren't excited by technical jobs, programing, coding et al; you may choose banking job. But make sure you get all the information you need about the kind of job you will be doing in banks or in IT.

Unfortunately, there cannot be a general answer to your question.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    why are you giving a thought to banking jobs? any possible reason?
    if banking jobs were your priority, then I don't think Engineering was a line what should have been pursued.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I think bank jobs will be a better one when compared to IT job if i consider the time of working(night shifts) but you cant get high salary as at IT jobs.
  • Alok mishra
    Alok mishra
    No man ! Please dont be the pioneer of this revolution (IT graduates in bank jobs, akhhh !!) . Be in IT and gain knowledge and experiance and believe me you'll grow leaps and bounds . I have seen peoples go for bank job when they have no option to choose
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    These decisions are usually driven by the want of a stable and high paying job than the nature of the job itself. I won't blame him for the confusion.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone explain me why, i is considered as an octal number in this code? #include int main() { int i = 0100; printf("%d",i); }
Is there any way to connect RPi & Arduino over serial GPIO without using Dual-Logic Level converter (5.0V <-> 3.3V) ? If there's any then kindly teach me the method....
Hello I have three Led's with forward drop of 1.7 V and 10 milliamp current. I am using 9 V battery with 15 miliamp. I used this website that gave...
Hi CEans, I want to know whether there is any camera out there which has the power or capacity of eye. What is the maximum megapixel of camera available in...
I used Galaxy s4 How it works about Eye Gesture, Finger Gesture technology. Can you Explain me how it works Thanks...