CrazyEngineers
  • I'am currently confused weather 2 join IT company r opt 4 a banking job.....i have completed B.E-Computer Science and i have a job Offer from an IT company...which demands me to work in rotational night shiftssss.......what to do???.......can smebdy suggest me??
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 16, 2013

Banking jobs and IT jobs are totally different in nature. What's better for you will have to be determined by you. If you aren't excited by technical jobs, programing, coding et al; you may choose banking job. But make sure you get all the information you need about the kind of job you will be doing in banks or in IT.

Unfortunately, there cannot be a general answer to your question.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • durga ch

MemberSep 17, 2013

why are you giving a thought to banking jobs? any possible reason?
    if banking jobs were your priority, then I don't think Engineering was a line what should have been pursued.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberSep 17, 2013

I think bank jobs will be a better one when compared to IT job if i consider the time of working(night shifts) but you cant get high salary as at IT jobs.
    Cancel
  • Alok mishra

MemberSep 17, 2013

No man ! Please dont be the pioneer of this revolution (IT graduates in bank jobs, akhhh !!) . Be in IT and gain knowledge and experiance and believe me you'll grow leaps and bounds . I have seen peoples go for bank job when they have no option to choose
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 17, 2013

These decisions are usually driven by the want of a stable and high paying job than the nature of the job itself. I won't blame him for the confusion.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register