Is good to be where you belong

Hi folks,
I am here because i believe in this community and the crossing of ideas to enhance our performances. i am presently working with Shell Petroleum Development Company, Nigeria and believe in giving in order to recieve. knowledge is power to them that believe in it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    EUGENE ANYANWU
    Hi folks,
    I am here because i believe in this community and the crossing of ideas to enhance our performances. i am presently working with Shell Petroleum Development Company, Nigeria and believe in giving in order to recieve. knowledge is power to them that believe in it.
    It's a pleasure to have you with us, Eugene. We hope you will enjoy CE and tell your friends about this website.

Tell us a bit more about the kind of work that you do with Shell and how you discovered this website.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-# welcome to CE. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Going back to 2000, Sony released the PlayStation 2 (PS2), PS2 was tagged as best-selling console of ALL time. This was perhaps great achievement. Infact, even now the selling of...
I have observed one thing in US and UK engieneers, they don't want to do jobs in CORPORATES. They always prefer to do Freelancing/Consutlant based jobs. This helps them to...
Name😛ramod kakarla *Engineering Trade:electronics and instrumentation enggineering Location:coimbatore *Occupation: student Work Experience: *Hobbies & Interests: hobby is to play cricket and i'm interested in gaining practical knowledge through projects *Aim...
how i can download file through groovy code...like image..?????
"Praudyogeek 2012"| Technical Fest organized by Computer Society Of India Student Branch CSI-DMCE of Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Airoli , Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra on 15th & 16th September, 2012....