Is 'gandhigiri' the best way to fight against injustice

we supported anna hazare cause and know its effect but does it always work. But at the sametime we see in middle east, despite protest being peaceful in nature, the revolution was not without violent clashes between security forces and protesters. same case in indian revolution many people lost their lives but in american revolution people fight together in dreadful manner called as ' The war of the independence '.so which way is better to fight against injustice.

Replies

• anuraadha
    anuraadha
    When people are fighting and not paying attention to what is going around, then something different is to be done. In anna's case, we paid attention as he did something different. It gave us the courage and confidence to fight against corruption and take his side.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    One more thing is we are supposed to be strong in what we do. The impact will be better when firmness and awareness are brought together.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    in my view we don't consider value of life and property this is better because in independence movement many were died but gandhi made movement calm
    i hate these movements 😡
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    At present situations we cannot bring any change by just sitting and saying without getting justice i will not move from here. Those days are gone. I dont mean that we should fight with everyone to get what we want. Some force must be there to bring pressure. Not following Gandhigiri , it doesnt mean that we should damage the public property or harm others. This is what is happening these days. Leave about the required justice, but many of the public property is getting damaged. We dont get anything by doing this. We should act in such a way that , the commitment we are having only should bring the change in others .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lecture on the topic 'Kinematics in 3D' Engineering Mechanics by Prof.U.S.Dixit, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical & Automobile engineers, share your ideas, ask...
Lecture on Engineering Mechanics by Prof.U.S.Dixit, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical & Automobile engineers, share your ideas, ask questions and doubts in this...
Lecture on Free Vibration topic on Engineering Mechanics by Prof.U.S.Dixit, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical & Automobile engineers, share your ideas, ask questions...
Forced Vibration (Damped Undamped) Lecture on Engineering Mechanics by Prof.U.S.Dixit, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical & Automobile engineers, share your ideas, ask questions...
Lecture the topic of " Vibration Of Rigid Bodies" on Engineering Mechanics by Prof.U.S.Dixit, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical & Automobile engineers, share...