Is EIM is good field?

I'm curious to know more about the EIM field. Is EIM is good field? I've been searching for more information about it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aarthivg
    Is EIM is good field?
    What exactly is EIM?
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    The_Big_K
    What exactly is EIM?
    Enterprise intelligence management.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aarthivg
    Enterprise intelligence management.
    Don't have anything to say against it. I wonder what kind of intelligence management it deals with.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    The_Big_K
    Don't have anything to say against it. I wonder what kind of intelligence management it deals with.
    I too don't no much about it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aarthivg
    I too don't no much about it. Just completed three weeks of training in my office (IT service based ). And they said I will be undergoing 2 months of training in EIM.
    We need to know the details before we can commenting anything on EIM. Do you have course/training contents we can look at?
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    The_Big_K
    We need to know the details before we can commenting anything on EIM. Do you have course/training contents we can look at?
    no.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    found one link : #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All, I have one Assembly Language programme which i want to load in micro-controller IC(89C51),what is the procedure for that?
There is lot of censorship for speech due to personal safety, national security, business security etc. Because of this, have we really lost the freedom of speech? On the other...
i have done btech(ece) and looking for job plz help me?
One of the CEans wrote to me asking "What is this website meant for?" and I think that's an interesting question. I thought of asking all our members what 'they...
how positive and negative supply works in operational amplifier.