Is dependence on computers is good??

Computers has become a part of our life.There is no world without computers.We depend on computers for everything.Computers are almost used in all the fields.We cannot ignore the importance of it as they are very essential to our life.A man uses computer to perform simple calculation and storing the information in computer instead of penning it down.Computer does evrything and that makes the man lazy even to think.

Do you think depending on computers for evrything is good??

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    If you want to make precise decisions then you of course have to depend on them.Even you can meet people far off ,meeting whom otherwise you cannot imagine.But when we talk of computers people often mistake it with facebook ,twitter etc.These people think that they know everything about computers.But ask anyone of them how many of them know terms like 'ActiveX'? sadly very few will answer.
    People lose jobs due to computers because computers can replace humans with their accuracy and multitasking nature.It increases productivity,no doubt but excess of any thing is bad especially in populous country like Bharat.So in my opinion depending on them solely is bad.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I think it's not good to depend on computers. Nowadays, many student depend to solve all their assignments, projects etc. to computers which makes them lazy. Students must sometimes give some effort or use their minds in solving problems or preparing projects before getting any help from the computer. People from the past invented great things, solved complex mathematical sentence etc. even though without the use of computers.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think, the questions is "Do we have a choice?"
    Computing is the basis of any new device coming in the market. You don't have to depend on the computers, but the fact is that you can't live without them. It's there in everything you do. The problem lies in computers being treated as the ultimate thinking machines.
    We must not forget that they still don't have the power to think of their own accord and has lots of flaws and shortcomings.
    But one can't afford to ignore the importance of computers.
  • shame
    shame
    For me I think it's not good, in the reason of we only relying here on what are we searching for, how about the books?
    Computer is good if and only if it is not all the time you research you rely with computer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1.Why did you resign from your previous job?? 2.Why have you been out of work for so long?? 3.Why have you had so many jobs?? 4.Tell me about a situation...
1.Why do you want to work at our company?? 2.What is the difference between hard work and smart work? 3.How do you feel about working nights and week end? 4.can...
Second international conference on Advances in Computer science will be held during dec 20-21, 2011 in Noida.In this conference some of the theory and applications of computational engineering,computer and telecommunication...
Hello engineers I need some help and advice! (I do my internship and I got this task to do. I need it soon, but I got stucked…) I am creating...
My thought of a Digital FM Receiver is like this: 1. There should be a microcontroller who will operate the entire job. 2. A key pad will be there for...