Is computer engineering with a half assed computer science with some electronical eng

I'm having a debate in what I want to major in college. I love computers and it's killing me because I don't know what to choose between computer science and computer engineering. Sometimes I feel that computer science is more in depth with programming and such while computer engineering is just electrical engineering with some classes that relate to computer science but do not go as in depth with the programming as well as other topics that yo u can only get in computer science.

Replies

• raja723578
    raja723578
    Re: Is computer engineering with a half assed computer science with some electronical

yup,what yu say is pretty much true i guess.
  • Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    Re: Is computer engineering with a half assed computer science with some electronical

Always pick Science in life.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please anyone can me full detail about "button operated gear system in two wheeler" its final year project and i have to submit it before 2nd February. please help me....
hi all, i want to why junit is used in java programming?. what its use??
Hi! I'm constructing the "Non-inverting amplifier" in page 1 of https://www.national.com/ds/LM/LM675.pdf. In my circuit I replace the 20k ohm resistor with a 1k ohm resistor since I actually need a...
Is there a provision in facebook to know the visitors to our page?😒
Dell Vostro series is meant for business users always on the move. However, it’s also a great laptop for engineering students. Vostro™ V130 features premium looks with razor thin body...