Is BITSAT Exam similar to GATE?

Hello all,

I want some reliable information related BITSAT engineering exam.
Is it is same as the other engineering exams like GATE??

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    I think BITSAT is an engineering entrance exam, like IIT-JEE and not like GATE. You appear for it after 12th. Here is some exact info: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    BITSAT is entrance exam for graduation at BITS colleges Pilani, Goa, Messera, Hyderabad etc..
    But some private college consider the BITSAT rank for direct admission.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there any way to set volume for Laptop speakers and headphones differently. i.e can I set ,say 70% volume for headphones and 22% volume for speakers, so that when...
Designation : Associate Software Engineer (ASE) Eligibility Criteria • Only BE/B.Tech & MCA - 2012 academic batch. • 60% and above aggregate without any standing backlog. • 55% and above...
Dear All, I'm in need of a suggestions/comments from the experts here about my career. I'm 5+ experienced java resource. Recently i got offer from Cognizant and Infosys. Now i'm...
hey! if i confirm master with jumper without OS inside and slave with OS, the computer ll boot? if no WHY? and if yes WHY?
What can be more appropriate for a conference on recycling than build a pavilion with tetrapak milk cartons. https://inhabitat.com/amazing-tetra-...5000-milk-cartons-wins-guinness-world-record/