Is Becoming Engineer Worth The Pain?

Watch the video and comment below (and also on the poll).

[video=youtube;cQB03yOa6so]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQB03yOa6so[/video]

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    ha ha!!

a guided missile system to incinerate the CEO of spamming companies!! ROFL!!

And yeah, this is why I became an engineers too!!!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    I wanted to electrocute my teachers for pinching me... (Pinching made me feel a shock). Now, I think you would guess my discipline, by my need.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its a very nice video.
    I have love towards Circuits and power consumption things! I wanted to go that way!! but had to change because of the situations! anyway I love Electrical Engineering!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hewlett-Packard Co and Dell Inc are both trying to buy data-storage provider 3 Par Inc. A little information about 3Par: 3Par makes and sells storage utilities, or groups of specialized...
Peter Bentley invented the 'iStethoscope' application which monitors heartbeat through sensors in the iPhone as just a bit of fun. And, more than three million doctors across the world are...
Japan’s National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) just announced this new technology that they have been working on. Dubbed i3Space, this will allow people to experience 3D...
I read in newspaper that, Software companies are finding that a rising number of engineering and management graduates are transferring their affections to vocations such as manufacturing and banking -...
hey any one please help me with my topic that is VEHICLE IMMOBILIZATION SYSTEM. i need info about remote controlling a vehicle, immobilizing it and gps tracking of the same.