Is Astrophysicists struggling to get permanent positions?

What makes astrophysics as good career for stable life. Many people told it takes around 15yrs to settle in permanent position after bachelors degree that's also not guaranteed. 

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Astrophysics (or any other branch of physics) is the whole life for one who takes to it. It is not an MBA kind of life. It is a whole time activity.

Sir C.V.Raman told: "what do you need? A house to stay in and enough money to get food. You have both here. Just get down to working". He was talking about the Raman Research Institute campus in Bangalore.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi!I really wish to deploy the mail server on my ubuntu server on the virtual machine. I wish to do it, I need a recommendation on the step by step...
People frequently stop my conversations when I talking about politics by saying" You are well educated, why are you thinking about politics. " 
New research innovation made recently in Astrophysics. 
as i'm doing my project under the the topic of underwater image enhancement ..am facing little difficult in matlab codings...will anyone provide and teach me the matlab codings under this...