CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@shweta borse • 05 Apr, 2015
Is there is any medical and physical fitness test required for IES ECE 2015 if yes then what type of test is there.This year i submitted IES application form for electronics and telecommunication engineering so there is any requirement process which i must gone through please explain.reply please as soon as possible please
@Ankita Katdare • 05 Apr, 2015 (IV) Medical Examination
Written qualified candidate on the basis of Engineering Services Examination, 2015 may be required to undergo Medical Examination.

1. All written qualified candidate will have to undergo a medical examination immediately from the date of declaration of written examination result irrespective of the fact that he/she appeared for such medical examination in the past and found fit/unfit on the basis of earlier medical examination.

2. The medical examination will be conducted at various Railway Hospitals under Ministry of Railways (Railway Board). Other additional instructions for candidates are listed at Annexure-II. The findings of the Railways Medical Board will be taken as final and binding for all allotment purposes.

NOTE: Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Engineering Services Examination, 2015 as per guidelines given in Appendix-II of the Rules for the Engineering Services Examination, 2015 published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 14.03.2015.

Download and read the PDF here:
https://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2015/Engg_2015/EXAM NOTICE ESE15 ENGLISH.pdf
3.5k views

Related Posts

@ayaz · Jan 10, 2009

hey guys this is my very first post well m student of mech engg i have assign to make any mini project related to strenght of materials or mechanics of...
2.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 30, 2011

Here are some topics I know : 1 Is group discussion necessary for the elimination process 2 Who is responsible for the protection of the environment? 3 Retirement age of...
33k views

@lovejeet · Dec 31, 2010

hey, sorry to ask, but wat is the difference between electrical and electronics?? a basic question though, but most of the people have their different views......... so guys.........
16.3k views

@Guneet Khanuja · May 5, 2014

FashUpp, a social fashion platform startup, was founded by a trio team of Ankit Sachan, Ashish Kumar and Koustubh Sinhal - 2010 graduates from IIT Kanpur. The website lets you...
1.5k views

@Harshad Katre · Sep 7, 2012

Dear All, Please tell me the how the conversion is, 1 TR = 400 CFM? Please add explaination. Regards, Harshad
13.7k views