@shweta borse • 05 Apr, 2015
Is there is any medical and physical fitness test required for IES ECE 2015 if yes then what type of test is there.This year i submitted IES application form for electronics and telecommunication engineering so there is any requirement process which i must gone through please explain.reply please as soon as possible please
@Ankita Katdare • 05 Apr, 2015 (IV) Medical Examination
Written qualified candidate on the basis of Engineering Services Examination, 2015 may be required to undergo Medical Examination.

1. All written qualified candidate will have to undergo a medical examination immediately from the date of declaration of written examination result irrespective of the fact that he/she appeared for such medical examination in the past and found fit/unfit on the basis of earlier medical examination.

2. The medical examination will be conducted at various Railway Hospitals under Ministry of Railways (Railway Board). Other additional instructions for candidates are listed at Annexure-II. The findings of the Railways Medical Board will be taken as final and binding for all allotment purposes.

NOTE: Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Engineering Services Examination, 2015 as per guidelines given in Appendix-II of the Rules for the Engineering Services Examination, 2015 published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 14.03.2015.

Download and read the PDF here:
https://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2015/Engg_2015/EXAM NOTICE ESE15 ENGLISH.pdf

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...