CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@shweta borse • 05 Apr, 2015
Is there is any medical and physical fitness test required for IES ECE 2015 if yes then what type of test is there.This year i submitted IES application form for electronics and telecommunication engineering so there is any requirement process which i must gone through please explain.reply please as soon as possible please
@Ankita Katdare • 05 Apr, 2015 (IV) Medical Examination
Written qualified candidate on the basis of Engineering Services Examination, 2015 may be required to undergo Medical Examination.

1. All written qualified candidate will have to undergo a medical examination immediately from the date of declaration of written examination result irrespective of the fact that he/she appeared for such medical examination in the past and found fit/unfit on the basis of earlier medical examination.

2. The medical examination will be conducted at various Railway Hospitals under Ministry of Railways (Railway Board). Other additional instructions for candidates are listed at Annexure-II. The findings of the Railways Medical Board will be taken as final and binding for all allotment purposes.

NOTE: Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Engineering Services Examination, 2015 as per guidelines given in Appendix-II of the Rules for the Engineering Services Examination, 2015 published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 14.03.2015.

Download and read the PDF here:
https://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2015/Engg_2015/EXAM NOTICE ESE15 ENGLISH.pdf
10.2k views

Related Posts

@Manish Goyal · Dec 16, 2010

Rohit, Kunal, Ashish and John are students of a school. Three of them stay far from the school and one near it. Two study in class IV, one in class...
4.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 16, 2011

Lot of people have dreams/goals or aim in life, but there's a large number out there who have no goal in life. There are people who try hard to achieve...
12k views

@parin bumia · Oct 3, 2013

Hello all, I just wanted to know wat is the use of MLDB Panel...and wat are the compaonents used in its design,i know its full form i.e. main lighting distribution...
3.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 14, 2012

Here is a list of project ideas for projects for Visual Basic. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects....
8.2k views

@shaikh · May 12, 2011

hello i am studying second year (civil engineering degree) and i want to do internship after my exams (i.e after 17 june).But i have heard that one needs to have...
7.9k views