Is a medical and physical fitness test required for IES ECE 2015?

Is there is any medical and physical fitness test required for IES ECE 2015 if yes then what type of test is there.This year i submitted IES application form for electronics and telecommunication engineering so there is any requirement process which i must gone through please explain.reply please as soon as possible please

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    (IV) Medical Examination
    Written qualified candidate on the basis of Engineering Services Examination, 2015 may be required to undergo Medical Examination.

1. All written qualified candidate will have to undergo a medical examination immediately from the date of declaration of written examination result irrespective of the fact that he/she appeared for such medical examination in the past and found fit/unfit on the basis of earlier medical examination.

2. The medical examination will be conducted at various Railway Hospitals under Ministry of Railways (Railway Board). Other additional instructions for candidates are listed at Annexure-II. The findings of the Railways Medical Board will be taken as final and binding for all allotment purposes.

NOTE: Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Engineering Services Examination, 2015 as per guidelines given in Appendix-II of the Rules for the Engineering Services Examination, 2015 published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 14.03.2015.

Download and read the PDF here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you have been following up with the recent trend in research work by engineers across the world, you might've noticed that 3D printing has become a common thread globally....
Dielectric elastomers (DEs) are smart material systems that are commonly used for building actuators or motors that convert electrical energy into mechanical work efficiently. A kind of electro-active polymer, DEs...
After a wrist injury I had to stop lifting weights. This was annoying so I decided to make an arm brace that would transfer the weight of a dumbbell through...
Facebook seems to have decided what they really want to do with their 19 billion dollar baby - WhatsApp. From what we already knew but did not really want to...
Hey this is Utkarsh Bhat from MSRIT. I am in my first year, pursuing my B.Tech in CSE from MSRIT,Bangalore,Karnataka,India. I like reading books apart from the academics and also...