CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Sunny Hada • 01 Mar, 2014 above links are not working pls provide me IRC-15-2011
@Alisson Medeiros • 19 Apr, 2016 Please, can someone provide me the IRC:SP.89.2010 ?
I'm having a little bit difficult to find this.
My email adress is: alissonmedeiros16@hotmail.com.

Thanks
@Rahul Bhalerao • 21 Apr, 2016 which IRC you want just tell me i have all
@Alisson Medeiros • 25 Apr, 2016
Rahul Bhalerao
which IRC you want just tell me i have all
Hi Rahul, i need an special publication that is not in the list that you gave me. It's the IRC:SP.89.2010 - Guidelines for Soil and Granular Material Stabilization Using
Cement Lime and Fly Ash. If you have it, please helpe me.

Thanks
@Alisson Medeiros • 25 Apr, 2016
Alisson Medeiros
Hi Rahul, i need an special publication that is not in the list that you gave me. It's the IRC:SP.89.2010 - Guidelines for Soil and Granular Material Stabilization Using

Thanks
If you have the 261 HRB SR.No.1,2000 - State-of-the-art-report: lime-soil stabilization.
i will be glad if can send me this too.
@Rahul Bhalerao • 04 May, 2016
Alisson Medeiros

Thanks
Sorry I Don't have IRC SP 89
@Rahul Bhalerao • 04 May, 2016 Here is required IRC Code
sunny7827
above links are not working pls provide me IRC-15-2011
@Alisson Medeiros • 04 May, 2016 Thank's Sr.
Alisson Medeiros
Thank's Sr.
"Sir kafi sharif sa lagta hai call me Don"--SRK
Don't Mension It's my pleasure
4.4k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 22, 2012

Here is a list of project ideas related to Agriculture Engineering. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This...
129.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Mar 12, 2014

Lenovo has launched a new Ideapad Notebook in India with Lenovo Z510 running Windows 8.1 operating system. Powering this laptop is a 4th Generation Intel Core i5/i7 processor. Featuring a...
9k views

@Abhishek Rawal · Jan 26, 2014

Currently the default Ubuntu desktop is shipped with Unity7, even though Canonical developers are working on upcoming major iteration Unity8 (a.k.a Unity Next) which is based on Mir display server...
5.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 19, 2010

L&T InfoTech is hiring at various campuses all over India. The integral part of L&T InfoTech's campus recruitment process is Group Discussion. One of the CEans informed me that L&T...
28.8k views

@shivaram002 · Apr 12, 2010

I have short listed some topics for mini project in dsp,please tell me which among them would be a better topic 1.acoustic echo cancellation 2.speech coding with linear predictive coding...
5.7k views