ipl final was fixed already ?????

poor decisions making of sachin in ipl final cost mumbai indians match but was it only dropping catches and sending camreaon pollard (was in tremendous form) at 8th position.
according to me mumbai indians was on winning run.everyone thought that mumbai gonna win hence mumbai would have been betting favorites but csk won and that must be huge profits for bookies. i think ipl final was fixed already.

Replies

• cooltwins
    cooltwins
    hey this is not fair.....๐Ÿ˜ก

if two bowlers drop easy catches that does not mean the match was fixed.

zaheer dropped by slip.. and obviously not fixed.

and fernando and nayar attempted to catch the same ball each waited for the other to do the catching and when it was missed..... one must have noticed the anger in fernando's face- not a usual reaction if that was a fixed one....

and if mumbai indians are consistent throughout the season that does not mean they have to win the finals
    t20 depends only on the days performance and not on the previous history.

Chennai played well and the win was a deserved one.

and come on the start of mumbai innings it was obvious they were not in the driving seat.

the reason why they lost was they did not have enough spinners (only one- Harbajan) and the ground was the one for spinners so csk which had 3 spinners emerged successful. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • kunaljd
    kunaljd
    what you will say on sending cameron pollard at 8th position. everyone knows he is big hitter and they sent him when match was almlost lost.

and csk played like they are going to win while they were most inconsistent and dont forget luckily they got into semis.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    that's exactly what i'm saying. T20 is not about consistency, it's about that days play ๐Ÿ˜

and sending pollard to 8 th position may be so as to retain the fire power at the end and score some heavy score in last 5 overs.
    it's always the last 5 overs that decide the T20 match.
    till the 14th over they were equal. (i mean just the same score). but the chennai had some awesome partnership putm up by raina and dhoni in the last 8 overs( 100 runs in 8 overs). that's what sachin tried to do too...add some fire power at the end.๐Ÿ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    i'm not saying that mumbai did not deserve to win, but just saying that it's not fair to say chennai won it through match fixing.๐Ÿ˜€
    no offense meant.;-)
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    I am not agree that IPL final was fixed
    because world's Ideal player sachin tendulkar will never do this.
    his 21 years of international careers is the only witness for all who used to saying
    that match was fixed.And I salute him for taking decison to play for mumbai Indians
    after serious injury in his hand that was his brave decision and is showing his greatness
    so please before saying that kind of statement we should have respect for sachin tendulkar
    in our heart.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Look the simple fact was that MI had not lost a game with a great margin. This was their first IPL final whereas CSK knew how to handle the pressure. There was additional pressure on MI since they were tipped to be the favourites and were playing on their homeground. You have said that CSK were just lucky to reach the semifinals, but on the final it is the team that handles the pressure of the situation well that wins.
    Throwing alligations that the match was fixed without any solid proof and based on speculations is a case of sour grapes and the most unsporting of behaviour. Not what the MI captain would like from his supporters.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

These are many positions of Aptitude test questions department. It can include: 1. Aptitude test questions assistant manager 2. Aptitude test questions manager 3. Aptitude test questions clerk 4. Aptitude...
Q:What is multithreading in java programming language and what are the methods for inter-thread communication and what is the class in which these methods are defined? ๐Ÿ˜
i am ad.. new to CE.. here to discuss and get to know new technologies of engineering.. ๐Ÿ˜€
WORLD'S EASIEST QUIZ! (Passing requires only 3 correct answers out of 10!) 1) How long did the Hundred Years' War last ? 2) Which country makes Panama hats ? 3)...
Can someone clearly give the pros and cons of : Newton Raphson, Gauss Seidel and fast decoupled methods in comparison please.๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜