Iphone 5*s* Rumored To Have Dual Led Flash

Now it has became very normal that before release of any APPLE product we gets tonnes of speculations and rumors. This time rumors are for next inline product for Apple iPhone, reportedly would be termed as *S* iPhone 5S

Two noticeable changes would be dual LED flash at rear, and extra large battery that would give iPhone amazing battery life.

Lets see if this time rumors are correct. By the way, what are your desirable /expected features from next inline iPhone product.

-CB

Replies

• nishant arora
    nishant arora
    I'm now sick of apple, They always have the same old crap. I'll probably be switching to android as soon as snapdragon 800 processors start appearing in retail devices.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Apple's learning fast from the cool features Android offers. I bet the next iPhone's going to be wider and will try to be the younger brother of the NOTE.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Im glad Apple is still in the game. Gives other phone manufactures some pressure to dish out awesome alternatives 😉
  • nishant arora
    nishant arora
    Yea, More so after the demise of the great Steve Jobs but thats not gonna help them get any more sales from geeks like me. We love open-ness and android provides that in dollops so will definitely switch to android unless Windows phone 8 surprises us with the next nokia phone which seems unlikely at this point.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    nishant arora
    I'll probably be switching to android as soon as snapdragon 800 processors start appearing in retail devices.
    Snapdragon 800's benchmarks are quite impressive, isn't it ?
    It even killed Tegra4 & Exynos 5 by huge margin.
  • nishant arora
    nishant arora
    800 is superbly impressive but Tegra 4 is definitely very close. We'll know more when retail devices come out later this year. Battery life is a huge concern now and that shall affect my choice when switching from my 5 that has a laughable battery life. 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    With steve out of the picture the Bitten apple is starting to rot most of us feel that Apple is getting uncomfortable with this high degree of competition from other mobile makers
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    If rumors are to be believed that 5S would have dual led light, in that case slightly lengthier / powerful battery was a must (considering current battery performance of the device on 3G).

meanwhile, what best can be done to increase the battery life?

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    so if the rumors and links are to be beleived Apple's iPhone 5s consolidated features
    are as follows. It is said to have almost the same externals. and release is also expected in the September.

- fingerprint scanning
    - new and a much better camera, complete red eye removal
    - extended battery
    - duel led flash
    - A7 processor
    - A different internals

-CB
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Extended battery are they planning to increase it above their 7Ah rating

What in the world is going into the making of the apple batteries Really astonished 😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What if there was a switch for friction and someone flipped that switch off? Can you imagine a world without friction? What would it be like? How would we adapt?...
Happy Days for consumers in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kolkata, West Bengal, Assam, North East, Bihar, and Orissa circles. Idea Cellular had decided to slash the 2G price by whopping 90%....
I have been a spidigo internet subscriber for 8 months now and using a broadband cable connection. I wanted to use mobile phone and a laptop through wireless medium hence...
I do not even remember that in last one year of so, how many mobile phones reviews I had read. Also, not sure which one is best out of the...
I am student of last year at graduation level.I want to execute my project in Structures devotedly .Kindly suggest me a few emerging and important project topics. The projects which...