iPhone 3GS price in India: INR. 35,500 (16GB) & 41,500 (32GB)

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

On March 26, 2010, AirTel will launch iPhone 3GS in India and guess what the prices are WAY TOO HIGH 😡

â€Â¢ iPhone 3G 8 GB (Black) for Rs 29,500 😕
â€Â¢ iPhone 3GS 16 GB (White & Black) for Rs 35,500
[​IMG]
â€Â¢ iPhone 3GS 32 GB (White & Black) for Rs 41,500 [​IMG]

* The prices may vary in some States due to differential VAT.

Data Plan:

Data Usage/Month Charges
First 500 MB | Free
> 500 MB | 30p/50KB

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    I guess the prices are a little low in US ,as I in Oz as well the 32GB one is being sold for around 900AUD , which is very close to price in INDIA
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd buy a nice laptop for the same price than iPhone 3GS and a nice headset. That'd pretty much help me do everything I can do with iPhone.
  • lal
    lal
    Its just waste of money to go behind them. We've got lot of other products in market even better than iPhone and at much lower price!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Not surprising, Apple stuff is always overpriced. Though this does not matter much to the uber rich 😉
  • allisha
    allisha
    iPhone 3gs is really great in its look as well as well as functioning. They are very much liked and appreciated in foreign countries. In India the price of iPhone 3G black having 8gb capacity will be around Rs 31,000 and iPhone 3G(16 gb) is going to be Rs 36,100.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello..i m prashanth . .can u suggest me a topic related to ppt . topic should have more applications in our day to day life and if possible suggest me...
CEans, I'm happy to announce that a dedicated section to discussion robotics is now live on CE. Head over to CE - Robotics All your robotics related queries, ideas should...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...cs-discussion-forum-ce-robotics-launched.html Discuss in this thread.
CEans, If you/your team are/is currently working on a robotics project, please do share some information about it with us. If you are facing any problems, do post them in...
hi.. i want to learn robotics as i luv this subject. plz will u help me by telling me from where to start as i m beginer? thanx