iPad India Price: INR. 44119!

iPad will cost whooping INR. 44119 in India which includes shipping costs and custom duties.

The shipment will contain:

In the box : iPad, Dock Connector to USB Cable, 10W USB Power Adapter, Documentation
Display : 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology, 1024-by-768-pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch (ppi), # Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating,Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
Weight : 1.5 pounds (0.68 kg) Wi-Fi model; 1.6 pounds (0.73 kg) Wi-Fi + 3G model
Depth : 0.5 inch (13.4 mm)
Width : 7.47 inches (189.7 mm)
Height : 9.56 inches (242.8 mm)

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

How many of you are willing to pay that price of iPad 64 GB? 😒

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    well, if I was a businessman and/or a frequent traveler , I would have definitely bought this great product which would have been the best replacement for a netbook (and a kindle if I used one). Netbooks, though small are still bulky mind you.

The only thing that could have stopped me from getting this was the non availability of Wifi and 3G services all over India 'cos without that, the iPad loses a lot of its functionality
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    To each his own, haha. I would still rather get an ultraportable if I was a frequent traveler.

A device like this, after some hardware hacking, would be useful for some interesting projects (place in cars perhaps?). Looking forward for much cheaper alternatives!
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    yup, the high price is a big letdown but any new product demands high prices and eventually drop down few months later.

am looking for a price dip before I buy one. many other tablet pcs are in the offing in the next few months which may lead to a price reduction for ipad.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Are there any Apple manufacturing units in INDIA? that might bring down a lot of price ?
  • lal
    lal
    Forget iPad! 😒

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Want to know what makes Apple’s iPad tick? Well wait no longer: thanks to the FCC and some analysis from the people over at iFixit, we now know what the...
Seen a video on YouTube recently, that you liked a lot ? Share it here with us😀 As the name suggests, this thread is dedicated for videos. Let everyone post...
MANTHAN'10 An exciting fest with various competitions to offer both technical and non-technical.Students from all colleges are welcome to come and take part. The event Dates:8,9,10 April MAIN EVENTS DJ...
Hi Friends...... I have a doubt regarding the execution of the servlets in Suse Linux as well as Widows. I am not in a position to execute even a small...
Is there any website for making cheap phone calls by computer using internet?