ION Audio PIANO APPRENTICE - Learn Piano Using iPad

Ion audio has launched a companion for iPad that makes its very easy to play the piano. The 25 note keyboard syncs with the iPad with its own Piano Apprentice app. The device features its own inbuilt speakers to give you a real piano like sound. In addition, the app delivers tutorials by Scott Houston (the Piano Guy) and the keys that you need to press to play automatically light up!

Key features of Piano Apprentice are as follows -

• 25-note lighted keyboard with touch-sensitive keys
  • Follow the lighted keys and learn how to play piano quickly
  • Free piano teaching app available via iTunes
  • Lightweight, portable design
  • Powered by batteries (included) or optional AC adapter
  • Everything you need to learn and practice piano
  • Core MIDI Compliant
PianoApprentice_angle_Lg-580x363
Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Incorporating in India is going to be LOT easier and it won't take months to incorporate a company in India. MCA's new circular says that from August 2011, companies will...
this is sujith kumar studying 3rd b.tech in kluniversity vijayawada
I would like to do new,exciting things and also want to increase the friend circle.i like 2 become true freind always.....................thanks 😁😀😎
hi.....i am doing computer engineering .i would like to choose a project on IPTV plz tell mew it is good project or not . also tell the scope of this...
Nintendo has reduced the price of the 3DS glasses-free 3D games console by almost $80. Now the price of Nintendo 3DS from August 12 is $169.99. Guess what, Nintendo must...