Inverter Business

I have know some details. I need an more details about inverter. what are the procedure to do inverter business and how investments and how is markets for inverter. please reply .....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It'd be nice if you could tell us a bit more about the business idea. Do you want to get into inverter trading or manufacturing inverters? If you want to get into manufacturing, do you want to deal with home inverters or the big ones used in corporates?
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Yes i had an idea to manufacturing inverter for poor class and middle class peoples. Please give some ideas ...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google IO's keynote revealed all the amazing improvements and modifications that Google Now had undergone. With the mind blowing responses to everyday questions, now there are speculations rising on how...
At Integrated Ideas, we work constantly at different productivity and entertainment products. Research is of various kind. Recently we decided to take a ride of mathematics, especially complex maths with...
Hey, I was wondering if crazy engineers are interested in launching an Android/Windows-phone and desktop/IOS app for our forum. If yes, post in ideas about it and whos willing to...
Greetings Readers, as promised earlier, we shall discuss the recon or the initial steps and concept of hacking. “On our journey to a secure future, we must first understand the...
So, how fast is your router? If you recently demonstrated your friends how quickly your brand new router sends a full HD move from your desktop to your mobile over...