Intrusion detection system.......

hi all,
Am in the final year of my Electrical Engineering. we r planning for a project on Intrusion Detection. hmmm.... well it should possibly consist of a Transmitter and a Receiver and should activate a camera connected to a distant TV/LCD, when someone crosses the path between the transmtr and recvr.......
a positive idea or help frm any Crazy Engineer will b greatly appreciated......

Replies

• KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    I'm having a little trouble understanding what you are asking. Are you saying there's some kind of trigger that activates a tv or LCD?
    If that's the case, why don't you try an IR censor?
  • prthvie
    prthvie
    2. Intrusion detection system.......

fine but i wonder when used in outdoors the IR sensor wl b effective or not?
    moreover the trigger to operate th camera shud be ...like an obstrction between the trnsmtr n recvr ie whn smone walks between th two.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😕please tell me how to make one hard disk the master and the other one slave when there are two hard disks in the same computer system? wat is no...
Hi. I'm a graphic designer and I want to know what everyone thinks the best program out there is. I'm getting photoshop soon, but I'm looking for something else. So,...
Hii all,...does anyone know or have detailed explanation of each components of Anti Jam Communication Block digram?...Please help me find... Thanks a lot...
Looks like the 'SecondLife' fever has bitten Google 😉 Google has come up with its own 3D world called lively: Check it out here: Lively - Welcome
Hi Friends, I Am A Final Year Student. I Need Project Topics Or Ideas Related To Automobile. If U Hav,pls Inform Me.😀