Introduction

Hi.. Everyone my name is Avinash Pal,
I am an electronics and communication engineering student. My hobbies are playing football and spending time with friends. My aim is to become a successful engineer.I joined crazyengineers because i found it very useful....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very good to have you with us, @#-Link-Snipped-# . We hope to have you as an active member of CrazyEngineers.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome On-board @#-Link-Snipped-#.

Expecting your active participation here.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Avinash Pal
    Avinash Pal
    Thank you, and yeah of course..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

March 14, 2015 โ€“ 9:26:53 Will Be Epic Why ? March 14, 2015 โ€“ 9:26:53 = Pi = 3.141592653 ๐Ÿ˜ Mind = Blown ๐Ÿ˜ฒโ€‹ Courtesy: @funnyortruth
Researchers at Harvard School of Engineering and Sciences (SEAS) have come up with a very innovative way to harvest the infrared energy the earth radiates into outer space. For this...
Hi, Is anyone interested in combined studies to prepare for gate-2015. I stay near Nagawara,Bangalore.
Have you ever heard of a robot that plays music? If yes, then how about a robot that 'creates' music? This is sure to raise some brows there. Professor Gil...
Official survey from Canonical's Ubuntu. It will hardly take few minutes, If you use Ubuntu or care about Ubuntu then kindly take this survey. This survey will help Canonical devs...