INTRODUCTION

I am an Electronics Engineer having passed my DIPLOMA in Electronics & Radio Engg.from ST.Xaviers Tech.Inst.,Mumbai in the year 1973. I have spent 34 years (till 2007) in various industries like TV, Arcade Games and Telecommunication (PBTs and Mobile phones). Since 2008, I am into teaching core electronics subjects like Electronic Devices and Circuits, Electronics Practices, Electronics Workshop, Industrial Electronics and PCB Designing tools to Diploma Engg.students. I wish to study some subjects like digital electronics, microcontrollers, embedded systems etc. Kindly suggest suitable course. I shall be very grateful for all suggestions received here. Best Regards, to all !

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you in the community. We look forward to your active participation in the community.

Curious to know how you discovered this website?
  • Ashok Shah
    Ashok Shah
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you in the community. We look forward to your active participation in the community.

Curious to know how you discovered this website?
    Thank you very much sir. I found this website thro' google search..
    Regards,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Its been a fascinating beginning of the year 2013. Intel announced Perceptual computing SDK 2013 beta 1. I fortunate to be one of 150 odd developers who are sent with...
We've a collection of mini-project ideas for electrical engineering students. Pick up the idea of your choice and expand on it. Feel free to ask questions, start discussions about any...
Hi, all I have uploaded the schematic below , please let me know how these compensation parameters calculated?
when we read about the orbits and satellites we come across stable points...that is when the satellite is nearer to the stable points then the velocity of the satellite increases...
I have two lan cards in One PC running on Win XP...I have to keep one disable to run another.I have one internal LAN connection and another BSNL broadband connection...Is...