introduction

hello everyone. iam ashwin from hyderabad. iam currently doing computer science engineering.i am joining with you since iam very much interested in knowing latest updates in technology. my hobbies are playing cricket and listening to music. my future plan is to do m.tech from top institutions from india through gate. so please accept me as your member and inform me about activities.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Ashwin. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope to see you around often.
  • ashwin sarangula
    ashwin sarangula
    thank you sir. i will definitely be active in all the activities of our site . sir could you please post your views regarding my other post.
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    ashwin sarangula
    hello everyone. iam ashwin from hyderabad. iam currently doing computer science engineering.i am joining with you since iam very much interested in knowing latest updates in technology. my hobbies are playing cricket and listening to music. my future plan is to do m.tech from top institutions from india through gate. so please accept me as your member and inform me about activities.
    dear ashwin wellcome to CE..i hope u will enjoy here..and u will get knowledge about gate exam for your well preparation.😀
  • ashwin sarangula
    ashwin sarangula
    thank you very much anjali. are u preparing for gate too ?
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    ashwin sarangula
    thank you very much anjali. are u preparing for gate too ?
    yes me too preparing.. my branch is mech. engg.😀
  • ashwin sarangula
    ashwin sarangula
    fine. in which sem are you now ? and how have you started your preparation ? i mean study courses and materials ?
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    ashwin sarangula
    fine. in which sem are you now ? and how have you started your preparation ? i mean study courses and materials ?
    actually i m preparing for Indian engg. services. i have completed my b- tech. recently. so for preparation. i m doing classes made easy hyd. i have apply for gate also.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys .could anyone please post information regarding defects in windows 8 or atleast give a location to find it. i also want a comparision between extreme features of windows 7...
I am in final year of engineering. electronics branch. I'm having only 55% aggregate .I am not eligible for any campus placements. What should i do now? I am learning...
Life on life on life. This amazing electron micrograph shows a less than a millimeter crustaCEan (what else?) with a 20 micrometer diatom on it, which has a 500 nanometer...
The basics of the working of a spectrograph are neatly described in this smal article from Scientific American. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=ancient-stars-how-does-spectrograph-work
Is every body satisfied with google search results displayed. I personally am not cause if safety filters are not reliably set then most of the time unnecessary results are pictured...