Introduction

hi,I am deepali. I studied in Moze college of engineering .Electronics and telecommunication branch.I am 3rd year student.I want information about projects and what can i do after BE.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hello Welcome to CE friend nice to see you here Be free to enrich Electrical forum here with your ideas and questions
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Welcome to CE Deepali. You can post your queries under appropriate sections so that our friends here can help you.
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    well come to CE.. deepali..u will get lot of information about projects. just be active serch project idea section.u will enjoy.😀
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome Deepali,
    So, you are from moze college, right??
    thats good!!
    Near by my college!😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration/NASA satellite has captured (literally scintillating) night time images of the earth as seen from their SUOMI weather satellite. It is interesting to see that...
why there are no induced harmonics in a slip ring rotor????
This term comes into usage whenever an electric motor or generator has to overhauled (dismantled and re-assembled). now what exactly does this mean ? i have heard that, the machine...
Can someone tell me why is transformer efficiency is higher than motor and generator? Transformer efficiency is generally greater than 95%, while that of the motors its ~70%. Both are...
Hello, I was working on optimizing SQLs and tuning some long running queries and was stuck with this. Is it possible to insert data from one table to another in...