Introduction

Hello... I am Chinu Jhon. I want to introduced my self. I am a Computer Engineer. I am new on this forum.

Thanku

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Chinu1
    Hello... I am Chinu Jhon. I want to introduced my self. I am a Computer Engineer. I am new on this forum.

Thanku
    Hello Chinu and Welcome to CE. What a great day to register on the community.
    Tell us more about yourself and how did you discover CE? Keep posting!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m student of 5th sem IT branch persuing BE from a private college in bhopal. the posts i read here r really v helpful. thanx !
Hi I want to know that is there any software which use speech recognisation to log in for Windows OS , instead of password typing.if anybody knows please tell me.
Hey CEans.. Let me see how many different replies I get to this thread.. On the account of 7th anniversary of our CE, I've come up with this idea.. Let...
Hello Friends, Please Help Me Guys!! What is the difference between an Interface and an Abstract class in Java ?
Today's TOI had news about how there is now a provision that will let mobile phone users to access their bank accounts from their phones (not necessarily a smartphone) by...