Introduction

Name : Nikhil Mankar
Engineeing Trade : IT
Hobby : Playing cricket, football
Aim in life : To give happiness to my family by being a good IT engineer as a son.
I thought, i'll get very much needed information for my project from this site that's why i have joined crazyengineers.com

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Nikhil. We're sure you'll find all the information and help you need here on CE. Make sure that you explain your query in appropriate section with all the required details so that it's easier for the rest of us to help you.

Aim in life : To give happiness to my family by being a good IT engineer as a son.
    So, it's your family's dream to see you as a successful IT engineer. Good to know that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My friends referred me to this website saying it's one of the best websites for engineers. Happy to join CrazyEngineers!
Name: Aaditya Jain *Engineering Trade: Computer science Location:hisar *Occupation: student Work Experience:.. *Hobbies & Interests: 14 hours on laptop , i think there isn't more space about hobbies then. *Aim...
Most of us here are aware of the working of superchargers and turbochargers. Superchargers actually draw a portion of the crankshaft output to power themselves. but turbochargers are an improvement,...
I heard this , a few years back, that the engine of the Tata nano actually comprises of many polymer components. (thermosetting plastics), and that this was the only way...
Now if a block of ice, was kept in the chiller compartment of a refrigerator, what would happen to it ? would it melt ? because according to the thermodynamic...