INTRODUCTION

Name: ASHISH SHARMA

*Engineering Trade: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

*Occupation
: STUDENT

Work Experience
: FRESHER

*Hobbies & Interests
: DESIGNING IN 3D CAD S/W LIKE CREOELEMENTS, CATIA AND AUTOCAD, PLAYING CHESS, LISTENING TO MUSIC AND READING NOVELS

*Aim in life
: TO BE A SUCCESSFUL DESIGN ENGINEER

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I HAVE PASSION OF ENGINEERING IN DAILY LIFE.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀

I think we might just introduce a new section for uploading CAD models created by our CEans. It'd be an interesting section.

By the way, how did you come to know about this site? What motivated you to join?
  • ashish sharma
    ashish sharma
    when I was surfing internet to search for seminar topic, I visited this site and just stuck to it because its has name crazy engineer, and I too am a craziest person who like to do new work.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE! 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to the Engineer's community.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Welcome to CE Ashish!!!!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Ashish!
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Ashish !!!
  • ashish sharma
    ashish sharma
    tank you all for welcoming..
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Welcome to CE Ashish Sharma

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: - ASHISH CHAUHAN Engineering Trade:AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING Occupation:STUDENT Hobbies & Interests: EVERYTHING ABOUT AUTOMOBILE, NEW CARS, CRICKET & MUSIC I joined CrazyEngineers because:A GOOD PLATFORM TO LEARN ABOUT CRAZIEST ENGINEERING...
Steps​ 1​​Upgrade to a free-flow aftermarket air filter Buy a free-flow air filter that fits your car. Open hood. Locate the air filter housing. (Look for the long pipe-like thing...
I've often wondered how is fire safety exercised in super tall structures and skyscrapers. One obvious method is to install fire or smoke sensors connected to sprinklers. However, that'd just...
Greetings, An interesting question hit me, can we prevent condensation of steam? Like can we alter the compositions of the steam mixture to prevent it at 26-29 degree Celsius?
hello, i am in my final year of b.tech from A.P with ECE as my branch. i dont have a very good percentage and i am planning to do some...