Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Dec 18, 2011

    Welcome ๐Ÿ˜€ Why not tell us a bit more about yourself?

    How did you get introduced to CE?

  • jgeorge

    @jgeorge-0LTnP9 • Dec 19, 2011

    The_Big_KWelcome ๐Ÿ˜€ Why not tell us a bit more about yourself?

    How did you get introduced to CE?

    Im a Techie (a B.Tech Dropout by Choice) working for a Software Company in Bangalore( Yes still working in Software Field W/O any Tech degree.) i love to explore anything which is related to Computers.. im well skilled in Hacking , Java , HTML , PHP ..etc and found CE just today while surfing net.. let me tell you.. CE is supercool site.. completely Different.. i would love to post some good and informative posts here ..which i already started...saw your post "Does Higher Education Guarantee "Success In Life?" and could actually relate to it.. trust me we dont have to run college to college just to get degree with or without choice to Join MNC and earn.. all we need is self belief and the factor that yes i can do this as wel.

    Hope to get some useful info from you and all the members of this community in terms of gaining knowledge.

    once again Kudos to CE.. like like superlike.

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Dec 19, 2011

    Wow!!! That's awesome to hear man!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Welcome to CE George! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Can you share your "Hacking" knowledge with us? Ethical Hacking right?

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Dec 19, 2011

    @Jinu: Super awesome! Good to have you here. You'd certainly be an inspiration to many CEans who're undecided.

  • Dancer_Engineer

    @dancer-engineer-EJ8rGI • Dec 19, 2011

    Welcome George!
    Good to know about you, really interesting. ๐Ÿ˜€

    jgeorgeIm a Techie (a B.Tech Dropout by Choice)

    Some of the most Successful people on this Earth are college dropouts. ๐Ÿ‘

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Dec 19, 2011

    The chances of being successful are less for the rest of us as we've already graduated ๐Ÿ˜ด

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Dec 19, 2011

    The_Big_KThe chances of being successful are less for the rest of us as we've already graduated ๐Ÿ˜ด

    New members are coming in right, so we would have a lot of juniors? Rest of us?

  • Dancer_Engineer

    @dancer-engineer-EJ8rGI • Dec 19, 2011

    The_Big_KThe chances of being successful are less for the rest of us as we've already graduated ๐Ÿ˜ด

    I will second that.๐Ÿ˜›
    But I have had a slightly different experience with my graduation.

    At a point even I had wanted to just dropout from college, I am very bad at writing exams. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Dec 19, 2011

    Well, I loved my engineering days. Electrical engineering is awesome! I just wished that they made it a little more interesting. As a kid I enjoyed 'opening' my R/C cars than playing with them.

  • Dancer_Engineer

    @dancer-engineer-EJ8rGI • Dec 19, 2011

    The_Big_KWell, I loved my engineering days. Electrical engineering is awesome! I just wished that they made it a little more interesting. As a kid I enjoyed 'opening' my R/C cars than playing with them.

    I also loved my Engineering days. ๐Ÿ˜
    I just didn't like the 'exams' part. I liked practicals though.

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Dec 19, 2011

    Welcome to CE !
    Looking forward to see you active on board. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • jgeorge

    @jgeorge-0LTnP9 • Dec 21, 2011

    Praveen-KumarWow!!! That's awesome to hear man!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Welcome to CE George! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Can you share your "Hacking" knowledge with us? Ethical Hacking right?


    Would love to share some info with you all praveen..Ethical and non ethical hacking..all up to you ๐Ÿ˜€

  • jgeorge

    @jgeorge-0LTnP9 • Dec 21, 2011

    The_Big_K@Jinu: Super awesome! Good to have you here. You'd certainly be an inspiration to many CEans who're undecided.

    Thanks..The_Big_K.

  • jgeorge

    @jgeorge-0LTnP9 • Dec 21, 2011

    Dancer_EngineerWelcome George!
    Good to know about you, really interesting. ๐Ÿ˜€


    Some of the most Successful people on this Earth are college dropouts. ๐Ÿ‘

    Thank you all..

  • jgeorge

    @jgeorge-0LTnP9 • Dec 21, 2011

    godfatherWelcome to CE !
    Looking forward to see you active on board. ๐Ÿ˜€

    Sure

  • *pushkar*

    @pushkar-2u9XqH • Dec 22, 2011

    welcome here

    see you around ๐Ÿ˜€

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • Dec 23, 2011

    Welcome to CE-Family !!!

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Dec 29, 2011

    Norman CarlsonHi,

    I just wanted to stop in and say Hello to all of you. Iโ€™m new to this forum and looking forward to meeting you guys and girls.

    Have Fun!

    Welcome to CE, Norman. Could you start a new introduction thread and tell us a bit more about yourself ๐Ÿ˜€