Introduction

Hello everyone,
I am the newest member here and just wanted to drop by and introduce myself... liked CE... found some intresting Posts.. Superlike

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome πŸ˜€ Why not tell us a bit more about yourself?

How did you get introduced to CE?
  • jgeorge
    jgeorge
    The_Big_K
    Welcome πŸ˜€ Why not tell us a bit more about yourself?

How did you get introduced to CE?
    Im a Techie (a B.Tech Dropout by Choice) working for a Software Company in Bangalore( Yes still working in Software Field W/O any Tech degree.) i love to explore anything which is related to Computers.. im well skilled in Hacking , Java , HTML , PHP ..etc and found CE just today while surfing net.. let me tell you.. CE is supercool site.. completely Different.. i would love to post some good and informative posts here ..which i already started...saw your post "Does Higher Education Guarantee "Success In Life?" and could actually relate to it.. trust me we dont have to run college to college just to get degree with or without choice to Join MNC and earn.. all we need is self belief and the factor that yes i can do this as wel.

Hope to get some useful info from you and all the members of this community in terms of gaining knowledge.

once again Kudos to CE.. like like superlike.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow!!! That's awesome to hear man!!! πŸ˜€ Welcome to CE George! πŸ˜€
    Can you share your "Hacking" knowledge with us? Ethical Hacking right?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Jinu: Super awesome! Good to have you here. You'd certainly be an inspiration to many CEans who're undecided.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome George!
    Good to know about you, really interesting. πŸ˜€

jgeorge
    Im a Techie (a B.Tech Dropout by Choice)
    Some of the most Successful people on this Earth are college dropouts. πŸ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The chances of being successful are less for the rest of us as we've already graduated 😴
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    The chances of being successful are less for the rest of us as we've already graduated 😴
    New members are coming in right, so we would have a lot of juniors? Rest of us?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    The_Big_K
    I will second that.πŸ˜›
    But I have had a slightly different experience with my graduation.

At a point even I had wanted to just dropout from college, I am very bad at writing exams. 😳
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I loved my engineering days. Electrical engineering is awesome! I just wished that they made it a little more interesting. As a kid I enjoyed 'opening' my R/C cars than playing with them.

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    The_Big_K
    Well, I loved my engineering days. Electrical engineering is awesome! I just wished that they made it a little more interesting. As a kid I enjoyed 'opening' my R/C cars than playing with them.
    I also loved my Engineering days. 😁
    I just didn't like the 'exams' part. I liked practicals though.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE !
    Looking forward to see you active on board. πŸ˜€
  • jgeorge
    jgeorge
    Praveen-Kumar
    Wow!!! That's awesome to hear man!!! πŸ˜€ Welcome to CE George! πŸ˜€
    Can you share your "Hacking" knowledge with us? Ethical Hacking right?

Would love to share some info with you all praveen..Ethical and non ethical hacking..all up to you πŸ˜€
  • jgeorge
    jgeorge
    The_Big_K
    @Jinu: Super awesome! Good to have you here. You'd certainly be an inspiration to many CEans who're undecided.
    Thanks..The_Big_K.
  • jgeorge
    jgeorge
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome George!
    Good to know about you, really interesting. πŸ˜€

Some of the most Successful people on this Earth are college dropouts. πŸ‘
    Thank you all..
  • jgeorge
    jgeorge
    godfather
    Welcome to CE !
    Looking forward to see you active on board. πŸ˜€
    Sure
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    welcome here

see you around πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE-Family !!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Norman Carlson
    Hi,

I just wanted to stop in and say Hello to all of you. I’m new to this forum and looking forward to meeting you guys and girls.

Have Fun!
    Welcome to CE, Norman. Could you start a new introduction thread and tell us a bit more about yourself πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can i get any information about this topic "usb host controller interface"?
Posting some images from the internet, which are really creative. Please add your spottings too! πŸ˜€ Creative Grocery List​​
The companies Bill 2011 should bring a great news to solo entrepreneurs aka solopreneurs. Ministry Of Corporate Affairs of India will now allow one person company aka OPC; which means...
https://bleuflamme.com is an awesome startup that lets you design your shirts online in 3D. The startup is run by a team of 8 engineers who are removing the painpoints we...
Notion Ink is a startup company that received lot of media love when it announced its flagship product 'Adam' the tablet that offered impressive specifications in terms of hardware and...