Introduction

Hi guys! m new here at CE. i am Ashwin. Industrial Engineer.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Ashwin 😀 We're glad to have you in the team. Tell us how did you discover this website?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Ashwin!
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome to CE😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am very interested furthering my knowledge and career. I have been looking to see what my options are becoming a Chemical Engineer. However, have 2 little ones 8 &...
CEans, Following is message from IPAI - RULES/REGULATIONS Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) is providing professional training in Intellectual Property Rights for candidates to appear for Patent Agents Examination,...
I am very interested furthering my knowledge and career. I have been looking to see what my options are becoming a Chemical Engineer. However, have 2 little ones 8 &...
The IITs are trying to balance the gender-ratio. With the entrance examination a mere eight months away—on April 8—the IIT-JEE body has decided to cancel application fee for girls. However,...