introduction

hi am new user of this site. i'am doing final year. i'm a crazy electronic & communication engineer.😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 Tell us how did you come to know about this website?
  • sankaran
    sankaran
    I just search about mini project that's time only know this site. I'm miss this site past 3 years😔
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome to CE, 😁
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome back to CE, Sankaran!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Its the most critical moment for which i turned to u!!! I am fresher ...with electronics and communication degree... I not interested in IT sector...i am interested in mobile communications,high...
Samsung has adopted a new naming strategy for their galaxy series phones. The company has announced four new galaxy phones in this series. Read our coverage: Samsung Galaxy W, M...
Hello CEans, I am simplycoder. From my username, it is clear that I am quiet a simple guy and I love coding. I also love to play chess,carrom. I have...
Name: Christine - I think I can quite go with just being Christine...just like just Cher. 😀 *Engineering Trade: Product Design - I have always loved designing and in the...
Lot of youngsters believe that they've to 'prove themselves'. That's one common thing every reality show contestant says to the judges and now a days, I've came across students who've...