introduction

hi i m rhucha i m currently in nagpur doing my engineering from electronics related stream from nagpur:smile:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Rhucha 😀 . How did you discover CE?

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends. We look forward to active participation from you.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Rhucha 😀
    keep an active participation with us.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE rhucha
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to Crazy Engineers!
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • callyD
    callyD
    Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay 😀
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers. We have many engineers from Nagpur (India).
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    welcome to CE. Make yourself comfortable here and post often. You will surely enjoy our company and best engineering minds here.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, i need a good project in mechanical(process,chemical,agro,petrochemical) for setting up a industry,so pl. forward u r project to me at If your project is selected funds will...
WordPress is releasing next version of WordPress 3.0 (Beta 1) early next week. With this release, WordPress takes another step towards WordPress 3.0 Gold. There are still over 200 bugs...
Woops! Have a look at Nokia N8 Specs: Size: 113.5 x 59 x 12.9 mm Weight (with battery): 135 g Volume: 86 cc 12 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics...
hello friends i have vista OS. when i search something .....it shows those files which are already deleted........and when i try to open that file,it shows its not there.....then why...
Hi guys, I'm in need of something for a project. I have a webpage. It has HTML and some php in it. Now, the page has a button. If the...