Introduction to Robotics - Lecture Series - Stanford University

Lecture by Professor Oussama Khatib for Introduction to Robotics (CS223A) in the Stanford Computer Science Department. In the first lecture of the quarter, Professor Khatib provides an overview of the course.

CS223A is an introduction to robotics which covers topics such as Spatial Descriptions, Forward Kinematics, Inverse Kinematics, Jacobians, Dynamics, Motion Planning and Trajectory Generation, Position and Force Control, and Manipulator Design.

Here's the introductory video:

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Those interested in learning, can check the entire list of videos on YouTube -

#-Link-Snipped-#

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
  • jkob
    jkob
    Thanks for sharing very interesting lectures
  • sridhar4362
    sridhar4362
    Is this robotics subject is helpful to shine as a mechanical engineer?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Moschip Semiconductor Technology Ltd, a design services company based out of Hyderabad has launched a personal computer virtualisation system to allow gaming, video streaming and Internet browsing on TV. The...
I think the title says it all. even though turbines convert fluid energy into mechanical energy,and their working principle is quite opposite to that of fans and pumps, do they...
I stumbled across this blog called, runningastartup.tumblr.com It very accurately tells you what start-up owners feel like when they are doing their day to day work. I am sure all...
CEans, our exclusive interview with Dr. Vijay Bhatkar is now live in our Small Talk section. If you haven't read the interview yet, I'd *strongly* recommend you to go through...
Today you can buy, learn, survive online , I was wondering if there is such facility that provide some facilities through which user can sign documents online it may be...