Introduction My self

My self komal kumar sahu ,i am the student of Bachelor of computer Application (B.C.A) from Rungta Group of colleges ,kohka,Bhilai,Distt-Durg(C.G). by Punjab Technical University,jalandhar.As.i m doing my B.C.A course in Distance Education Programme..
Tomorrow in our college the Wipro company coming & conducting Campus for B.C.A students .So,i have Interview tomorrow.i want to know about the Wipro company & which types of question they ask in interview.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wipro is one of the leading IT & software services company in India. Lot of engineers looking to apply for job might want to have a look at the most...
Hello All, I am Crash, a new member here, I hope to share my knowledge here with you , and get your help we I need lol. It is a...
I need your help if any one cane help me through the Use Cases and Actors. I have to get 20 Use Cases , for the topic : Management Flight...
Greetings everyone I have worked on 8051(atmel), processor. in those processors we need to dump codes using a dumper. The question is how do we need to dump the code...
Earth to Earth. Homes growing as part of the earth itself. Eco friendly and spectacular homes that are marvels of ar(t)chitecture and civil engineering from various locations on earth: https://www.homedit.com/10-spectacular-underground-homes-around-the-world/