Introduction by Abhishek Swain - New CEan

Hello CEians,
I am Abhishek Swain, a Computer Science Engineering student. I like to capture magical tech related information into my dictionary and become a technocrat. I hope that I would be supported by the entire CE Team for being a part of this community.

Moreover I am a Web Designer and a Web Developer as well.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to forum friend. πŸ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Abhishek Swain
    Hello CEians,
    I am Abhishek Swain, a Computer Science Engineering student. I like to capture magical tech related information into my dictionary and become a technocrat. I hope that I would be supported by the entire CE Team for being a part of this community.

Moreover I am a Web Designer and a Web Developer as well.
    Woah!!! We both travel on the same track dude... Nice knowing about you... πŸ˜€ Am also a Web Developer & Designer... πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, Abhishek.
    Feel comfortable to ask questions, answer queries and start discussions.
  • Abhishek Swain
    Abhishek Swain
    Praveen-Kumar
    Woah!!! We both travel on the same track dude... Nice knowing about you... πŸ˜€ Am also a Web Developer & Designer... πŸ˜€
    Well good to know about this. Keep doing..!
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome Abhishek.
    Be active on forum.
  • Abhishek Swain
    Abhishek Swain
    Surely I would like to be an active member of the community. Thanks for asking.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome Dude! πŸ˜€

Abhishek Swain
    Surely I would like to be an active member of the community. Thanks for asking.
    That's the spirit. πŸ‘
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Abhishek! Have fun πŸ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Abhishek !!!!!!!
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Welcome to CE. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Salty Coffee​ ​​ ​He met her at a party. She was so outstanding, many guys chasing after her, while he was so normal, nobody paid attention to him. At...
Now it has become a simple way to connect your windows PC to iPad or iPhone by AdHoc wireless Network. Steps to setup AdHoc wireless Network: For Windows 7:​ Open...
hiii......we are planning for an event in the month of February, 2012......the theme of the event is energy conservation.....so i need a good event name....related to energy conservation......
godfathermain thing is to find a sensor remaining things are easy in project. I'm trying to find such sensor. You too please keep searching for efficient sensor.thanks for your help...
Whenever I open CE in my android mobile, the site is not opening in mobile mode, instead opening in normal mode.. do we have separate android app to navigate CE...