intro

Hi CEans ,I m arun.newer to this blog..I m just completed my bacherlos in electronics and instrumentation..I mintresetedincontrollingdevices...i keen to know abou plcs..it's a good platform for me learn

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ARUN512
    i keen to know abou plcs..it's a good platform for me learn
    You will certainly go PL(a)C(e)s here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Plastic waste throughout the globe is a matter of predicament and concern, leaving us on the edge of destruction if a proper waste treatment is not adapted already. According to...
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is planning to launch the satellite phone service for all Indian citizens in the next two years. As you'd guess, a satellite phone aka 'satphone'...
According to security research firm Check Point, a new malware nicknamed 'Judy' is affecting large number of Android devices all over the world. The malware generates fraudulent clicks on in-app...
The drones have begun invading the open skies and that means the drones need to be smarter enough to navigate on their own and land safely without any human intervention....
One of the major aims of deep space exploration seems to be finding a planet that is habitable and humans can live on it. I'm wondering if there's any 'need'...